Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Hello there and welcome.  I'm starting this for various reasons; a desire to get back into writing, wanting a place to collect my thoughts, an unusual need (for me at least) to share some of my world view, and the urge to share stories of my young son (yes, I am that parent.)

I'm not really expecting anyone to read this, but you're more then welcome to pull up your chair and wade through the parts of my life I decide to post.  Names will often be changed to protect the guilty, as well as to respect their privacy.  At some point I'll likely get around to doing the traditional 'about me' section, but those tend to be a little dry for my tastes so I doubt I'll rush into it.  Hopefully I'll stick with this and just let you learn about me in a more organic fashion.

Anyhow, that's the end of my lunch break, back to the salt mines to earn what passes for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment