Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Insert clever title here

Been slacking a little on the exercise lately.  Need to get back into it.  Hopefully going to bed extremely early last night will help, been staying up to late lately and it was starting to wear on me.  The Daylight Savings Time change didn't help either.

Picked up some more bits for my costume, but I still need to get the coat.  Once I get that, hopefully this weekend, I can start working on putting things together.

In spite of the slacking off, weight is still down from where it was, so at least I'm not loosing progress.

Investing is going well for a change, my last purchase has shot up to the point where I could sell it and make a profit.  Holding onto it for a while to see where it goes, don't want to wind up selling too soon and regretting it, and if it goes back down I just hold on and wait like I had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment